Sep 27, 2021
“One who never asks anything
either knows everything or knows nothing.” You’ve asked, and today
we answer your questions.
We do this from time to time. As
the questions build up, we just take a moment to answer
Email your questions to
Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the
show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if
you don’t mind.
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home
Twitter and Instagram
Call our National Comment Line:
877-55-ROGER (877-557-6437) ext 1. Leave your message or
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
Flipping America Funding : Get
the money you need for your business, for your training, for
infrastructure, and for your projects. Flipping America Funding is
your one-stop shop for all of your business funding needs.
- Flipping America Funding is live! Monday May
Questions from Listeners: starr ask…”what would roger
- Roger, If you had 450,000 to invest right
NOW...how would you invest it, but there is a twist...think of
yourself as age 28?
- Roger, where would you build, buy, invest
internationally and why?
- Would you buy real estate with crypto
Questions from Listeners:
- Can a first time rehabber be in any state and
still work with you as a rehab consultant for the rehab
- MerryLynn, Milwaukee, WI “I am thinking of
buying a condo to use for AirBnB. But the building a block away
just banned owners from using AirBnB. Can they do that? And what
would I do if they banned it in my building?”
- Samuel, Long Beach, CA “My flip is in a real
hipster area. Should I do the wild colors I’m seeing up and down
the street or be more neutral? I’m not sure how to go
- Elizabeth, Denver CO, “Can you flip
- Milo, Columbus, OH, “Someone told me the
Columbus market is hot. So tell me why my flip property isn’t
selling? It’s the only rehabbed house in the neighborhood so it’s
price well above the other houses, but it should sell anyway
- MaryAnn, Morgantown, WV, “I am having trouble
getting a hard money loan or a private money loan because I have no
experience. Please tell me what I can do.”
- Sidney, Lancaster, PA, “I can buy a duplex that
will bring 1500/month in rents for $150,000 or I can buy a single
family for $120,000 that will bring 1200/month. They both seem to
be the same in terms of the return. The duplex seems like more
work. What are some other things I need to be thinking about to
- Alana, Phoenix, AZ, “I have a property under
contract and with three days to go until closing my seller notified
me that they are cancelling the agreement and going with another
offer. Can they do that?”
- Alison, Milwaukee, WI, “What do you look for in
a Property Management company?”
- They handle the eviction.
- If in the first 12 months, do they offer a
break or discount on placement fee of new tenant? (kind of
- Character and reputation
- Not necessarily the lowest fees, but not more
than 10% either.
- Do they have in-house repair crew? (that’s a
- Will they give me the option to make repairs
with my crew? (ok then)
- What is their reporting procedure?
- How do they handle late payments?
- What happens when they evict?
- We have sent you our free guide to hiring
- Garrett, Boulder, CO, “I think my property is
priced correctly but it’s not showing. What could I be doing to
market it better?”
- Utembe, Minneapolis, MN, “Can you put me on
your VIP buyers’ list for the inexpensive
When you think of it, really there are four fundamental
questions of life. You've asked them, I've asked them, every
thinking person asks them. They boil down to this; origin, meaning,
morality and destiny. 'How did I come into being? What brings life
meaning? How do I know right from wrong? Where am I headed after I